BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, August 18, 2014

Patience

 
Between having a busy toddler, a business from home, and planning four parties in two months, I've needed to hear this a lot lately. It's so easy to get caught up in the frustration of everyday life when things don't go exactly as we'd prefer. I've also started to notice that Bear picks up on my attitude, whether it's happiness or frustration. Whenever possible, I'm making a point to take deep breaths and be patient in those little moments that I'd normally lose my cool. I want Bear to think of his Momma as a happy, loving individual rather than a short-tempered, crazy one. :)

Monday's alllllmost over which means it's one day closer to the weekend. Hooray for that! Hope yours has been a good one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love!