BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Two Years.


It's hard to believe it's been two years since this beautiful day....
 


all pictures by In Bloom Photography
 
 
Our wedding day was beautiful, but each day has only gotten better since. I love you, Z, and you are truly my Mr. Darcy. Thank you for loving me in such a way that I lay in bed at night wondering how in the world I got so lucky. I thank God for giving me such an incredible best friend in which to tackle this life, because there's no way I could be this happy without you by my side. I love you and can't wait to see what our future holds; the first two years have set the bar really, really high.
------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow I'll post about our gifts...can't wait to show you the "cotton" gift Bear and I rigged up! :)

14 comments:

  1. Love this! Happy anniversary to you both: your wedding looks so classic, and you were a GORGEOUS bride!!! Have a wonderful day celebrating your love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are coming up on one year next month and I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) this makes my heart happy! Happy Anniversary you two love bugs!

    Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! such great pictures! I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw congrats. You were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe happy two years! I love your reception wedding dress dear!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dresses were beautiful! So different!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are beautiful!!! I love that you had two dresses.
    HAPPY 2 Year ANNIVERSARY Chicka!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful bride! And oh my goodness your cake was gigantic. And pretty. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Brittany. I know I haven't commented in over a month but I still read along on your beautiful family & enjoy all the photos of Bear. He grows up cuter each day, just like my Vivian.

    I remember I have told you I started reading your Blog from the very beginning and I loved it. Your Wedding Posts were some of My Most Favorites. You made a Gorgeous Bride & I loved the Vintage-looking Wedding Gown. So Congratulations on 2 years of Happy Married Bliss. The two of you have a third little person joining the family now and I wish all 3 of you a Lifetime of Happiness. I, too had a June Wedding and I did a Wedding recap post last week on June 19th, for our Anniversary. I had never shared any Wedding Photos on my blog before, so that was fun.

    Sending you lots of Love, from Vivian & I.

    I miss you on my page, Brittany so please stop by when you take a breather. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary you two love birds!! I love the picture of you two in the car. You look like a glamorous Hollywood star from back in the day. Absolutely gorgeous!! Hope you had fun celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. - your shoes and pedicure are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!