BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Easy Chocolate Fudge Toffee Cookies



Hi friends! Can you believe it's almost October? As the leaves begin to turn and autumn sets in, my oven beckons me to the kitchen and begs to be put to good use. Who can, after all, refuse a friendly, beckoning oven? Naturally, I give in every time.
 
I've posted cake mix recipes in the past and each has certainly held it's own, but this one has to be my favorite. I typically use a devil's food mix when making chocolate cookies, but this time I branched out and tried a Betty Crocker chocolate fudge mix; best decision I've made all week. They almost have a brownie consistency; imagine biting into a warm, fudgy brownie with crunchy little chunks of Heath Bar. Heaven. Oh, and did I mention there are only 4 ingredients? You really have to whip these up...your tummy (and the people you so lovingly decide to share with) will thank you!


You'll need:
1 Betty Crocker chocolate fudge cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
4 Heath Bars, chopped into tiny pieces

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first 3 ingredients together. Stir in toffee bits, leaving a small amount aside (about one bar's worth). Spoon 1" balls onto cookie sheet and press remaining Heath bits into the top of each ball. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!



Happy baking!

6 comments:

  1. Mouth. Is. Watering. These look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! I love anything with toffee...I went through a phase a year ago where I would buy a bag of crushed up Heath Bar from the baking section and dump wayyy too much on my ice cream. I wouldn't even bother getting a bowl. Lol. Thanks for the awesome recipe! I love that there is only four ingredients!
    Have a great Friday!!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. *there are...I type too fast on my phone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look SOOOO good! and really easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um are you serious?? these cookies look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back
    as I'm wanting to create my very own site and would love to know where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Appreciate it!

    Here is my blog post :: read the source

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!