BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, September 9, 2012

30 Weeks

It's official. I can no longer paint my toenails. I knew this moment was coming, and have laughed in anticipation of how wonderfully fat I'd feel when the moment finally arrived. Friday night was glorious; I laid down on the couch and devoured a coffee ice cream cone while my champ-of-a-husband painted my toenails a lovely shade of turquoise. Ahh, love, what a beautiful thing you are. Love is certainly the only thing that could drive my extra-manly husband to bust out the cotton balls and nail files.
 
All is well in the Fullwood house. We are still working hard on Baby's nursery; our goal is to have it completed by the middle of October. That only gives us one more month! We better get movin'. I scheduled our maternity pictures for the beginning of October with the amazing Brooke Martin...I'm anxious to get Zach in on some of these belly shots! It's about time, don't ya think?!
 
 
To our sweet Baby Boy:
We can't believe how big you're getting! You truly seem to grow a tiny bit more every day. You kicked your way through your first A&M football game yesterday, and danced especially hard when the band played at halftime. Your favorite part of the whole experience definitely seemed to be the kettle corn, though; can't say I blame you. That stuff is good. We were supposed to share part of the bag with Dad but he was too busy yelling at the refs and checking the scoreboard to notice that we ate it all before he could have even a bite. Hey, we were hungry!
 
On the drive home from the game, we talked nonstop about your precious little self. Your dad said some of the most amazing, tear-jerking things; he is going to be such a wonderful Daddy to you. He talked about how he can't wait to teach you things, and build you things, and play with you in the backyard. I smiled (and I'm sure you did too) when he said "I want to teach him everything in the first week!". He is so ready to meet you, Little One, and so am I. We love you.
 
How Far Along: 30 weeks, 2 days
Baby Size: 15.7 inches, 3 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 17-18 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but still wearing lots of comfy dresses/skirts. My sweet husband tried to take me to Motherhood today for some new maternity clothes ("I want you to have some nice ones!") but we couldn't find the store and, true to our nature, hit up a couple thrift stores instead.
Stretch Marks? No new ones to report
Sleep: Sleep has been amazing this week. I just can't get enough! I think the anemia has increased my sleepiness as I'm feeling a little more tired these days.
Best moment this week: Spending all day in College Station with Z yesterday, watching and loving his excitement over the return of football season.
Miss Anything? Not feeling guilty about drinking Cokes :(
Movement: Ohhhh yes. Tiny made some big motion this morning, I think maybe an elbow shove, and it HURT. He's getting strong! Also, he is getting the hiccups 2-3 times a day now. I always feel bad for him, but read the other day that it means his lungs are developing. Keep 'em coming, Little Man!
Food Cravings: Oh where oh where to begin?! I have always been a candy fanatic, and unfortunately that love is stronger than ever. Hot Tamales, Smarties, Twix, and Sour Punch Straws are only a fraction of the sugary junk gracing our candy bowl these days. I'm also eating tons of kettle corn and drinking chocolate milk daily.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! Feeling great.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, kind of
Wedding rings on or off? On & loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy unless not fed
Looking forward to: Relaxing and watching a movie with Z tonight. We so rarely slow down and have a movie night, but now that we're only 68 days from Tiny's due date (yes, we're counting!) I figure we need to enjoy every quiet moment we can.
 

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! Can you believe it's pretty much mid-September? Where did the summer go?! No complaining here...we've enjoyed slightly cooler temperatures this weekend and can't wait to watch them keep dropping :). Have a great week, friends!

13 comments:

  1. looking beautiful as usual! only 10(ish) more weeks! woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is so cute! Glad you three had fun at the A&M game yesterday: I see many traditions in your family's future! Can't believe it's only 68 days away, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Your blazer is adorable, I can't get enough of blazers, they are my favorite! You and Z are so sweet and are going to be such great parents! I can't wait until Tiny is here! Tell Z to give Tiny kisses from me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are ALL baby. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blazer is so cute! and what a guy your husband is for painting your toes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. You are glowing and oh-so adorable!!!
    2. I'm jealous of your College Gameday experience. I'm a total Gator fan and would have loved to have been there!! {sadly I didn't even get to see the game because, well, they don't believe in FOOTball in this country ha :) No but really I am missing the football hype like you wouldn't believe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 30 weeks!!!
    It's so sweet of Zach to give you a pedicure!! What a wonderful husband/daddy-to-be!
    I love your blazer with the studded jeans. And hot tamales - I have head a lot of mamas crave them! :) right now I am on a mexican/spicy food kick.
    Ahhh, just ten weeks! Can't wait to see your maternity shots...they are going to be gorgeous!!
    I'm so glad everyone is doing well!
    Have a beautiful 30th week, Brittany!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that bump of yours as really popped!! bubs is getting big now. You are looking as fabulous as always. I laughed reading about your hubby painting your toenails. What a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're belly popped!! You're all belly and you look so great!! Pregnancy fits you :-)

    And love the blazer girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brittany...you are one of the cutest pregnant people :) Your outfit is adorable!! I ran into your Mom a few weeks ago in Sweetwater and you could tell how excited she is for Tiny to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so incredible! Hubs deserves best husband award!

    I adore your baby bump!

    You pretty much named all my favorite candies and now I'm convinced I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit, as usual! You're such a pretty pregnant mama! :) That little boy is growing :) I can't wait to see some pictures, if you decide to share. I love that he's a fall baby. Fall is my favorite time of year :) Glad all is well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!