BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wedding Reception Details

as much as we love sweets, our wedding wouldn't have been complete without a very large candy & treats bar
 sacks to take home goodies
 table for our littlest guests
 groom's cake
We displayed our mother's wedding dresses at the reception...they both bought them at the same dress shop in '78, the year they were married. This was my momma's dress :)
...and Zach's momma's
old family photos were displayed on the piano between our mom's dresses

*all photos by In Bloom Photography

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors. And I love that you displayed both mamas' dresses. What a neat connection between your families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy buffet, brillant. Napkins, adorable. Your cake, to die for! I love all the little touches with purple and turquiose. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are some amazing details! I love the candy idea, featuring your mom's dresses, the love notes station, and I could go on! So thought out I love it! Looking at wedding stuff makes me want to do mine again...it's just such an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that your mom's dresses were displayed. I kind of laughed at the "reserved for family" signs. We had reserved tables for our family, but not for ourselves and we ended up sitting in the back. Hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything was so beautiful and we had such a great time! Thanks again for letting me be a part of it all...wish we could relive it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the family wedding pictures! It makes such a neat display and holds such sentimental value. Will definitely be doing this at my own reception!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!